Joint Care product information page
Joint Care, collagen for Joints is a bioactive (readily available) collagen peptide that is able to stimulate the growth of new joint cartilage. It is possible to alleviate the pain from the wear and tear effects brought about by the activities of life, sport, work and the natural aging process by taking as little as 5 grams per day.
Joint Care helps people with joint problems to regain mobility and provide an enhanced quality of life.
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 96% pure protein
- 4% moisture (water and residual salts)
- 5 grams per day – more if required – in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Equates to 4.8grams of protein per serve.
- Will dissolve in hot or cold liquid. Add to smoothies, water, juice, tea, coffee or your favorite drink.
- Keep some in your cupboard and add to shakes and smoothies.
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Joint Care is different from the other collagen products because of its molecular weight, size and the change to the amino acid chain and structure. Joint Care is specifically designed for joints.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained
MUSCLE & JOINT FORTIFICATION
Collagen for Joint Care
- Assists with reduction of inflammation & joint pain
- Increases mobility and range of movement
- Stimulates new cell growth
- Assists with formation of new cartilage tissue
- and much more!