Gelatin for Digestion Repair and reduce Inflammation
- Sourced from Australian grass fed / grain finished cattle
- Aids digestion by helping food move through the digestive tract
- Reduces inflammation in gastrointestinal system
- Assists in reducing food sensitivities
- Improves the condition of hair, nails and skin
- and much more!
Digestive Health - Food Grade Gelatin
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 88% pure protein,
- 12% moisture (water and residual salts)
- GMO and BSE Free - (regulated)
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
- 15 grams – up to 3 times per day in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Digestive Health is easily added to soups, stews, gravy, cooked oats.
- Be creative! Hot water soluble only – will mix in cold liquids but will not dissolve.
- Keep some Digestive Health in your cupboard and add it to your cooking to provide a wide range of health benefits!
See the blog for ways and ideas to take Gelatin
See Recipes for ideas for cooking with Gelatin
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
|Fat, total||0 g|
|– Saturated||0 g|
|– Sugars||0 g|
|– Starch||0 g|
|– Polyols||0 g|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search through the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Digestive Health is Gelatin full of natural goodness. It cannot be chemically reproduced. Its health benefits cannot be cloned by other types of products such as agar agar. Digestive Health gelatin is different from the other products because of its molecular weight, size and bloom. Gelatin contains a range of amino acids specifically designed for its purpose of listed health benefits.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained
Digestive Health product information page
Digestive Health gelling gelatin aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract and it naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily. Food grade gelatin can assist in reducing food sensitivities by reducing inflammation in the gastrointestinal system. Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.