Gummy Goodness Berry Blast made with Australian Gelatin
- Sourced from predominantly Australian cattle – pasture-raised. Grass-fed / grain-finished.
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Naturally binds to water.
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Source of dietary Collagen.
Gelatin is pure Collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs.
Using Gelatin as a major dietary protein is an easy way to restrict the amino acids that are associated with many of the problems of ageing.
Ray Peat Ph.D. (Biology)
Today, gelatin is missing from the modern Australian diet. Adding Gelatin can balance the amino acid ratio and can lower cortisol, which will reduce inflammation. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining.