Joint Care Premium Hydrolysed Beef Collagen
Today, about 25% of people suffer from joint problems. This number is increasing constantly. The leading reason is wear and tear of the joint cartilage due to mechanical stress and age.
Neutral taste and odor. No fat or cholesterol. No additives or coloring agents. Excellent solubility in either hot or cold water.
Today, about 25% of people suffer from joint problems. This number is increasing constantly. The leading reason is wear and tear of the joint cartilage due to mechanical stress and age. One of the primary elements of joint cartilage is the protein collagen – it makes up some 70% of cartilage mass.
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 96% pure protein
- 4% moisture (water and residual salts)
- 5 grams per day – more if required – in water or liquid of your choice. (1 Tablespoon)
- Equates to 4.8grams of protein per serve.
- Will dissolve in hot or cold liquid. Add to smoothies, water, juice, tea, coffee or your favorite drink.
- Keep some in your cupboard and add to shakes and smoothies.
|Serving size||Per 100g|
|Energy KJ||1500 KJ|
THE APPROXIMATE AMINO ACID COMPOSITION OF GELATIN
|Amino Acid||Weight %||Mol %|
If you have more questions, please search the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Joint Care is different from the other collagen products because of its molecular weight, size and the change to the amino acid chain and structure. Joint Care is specifically designed for joints.
For more information see Different Types of Gelatin - Technical differences explained