Returns & Exchanges
We know it can sometimes be hard to choose the right items online and we want to make sure you’re completely happy with your purchasing experience with Gelatin Health. So we’ve made the process of returning anything that’s ‘not quite right’ as easy as possible. You can choose to return or exchange your item within 7 days of receiving the item by returning it to the place of purchase.
We simply ask that:
- Items are unopened and unused
- Items are in the original packaging (which needs to be in original condition)
- You retain your receipt for proof of purchase
Online & In Store Purchases | Returns
Goods purchased from individual online and physical stores must be returned to the same online / physical store of purchase place and cannot be returned to our online store or warehouse. Each store will have their own Refunds and Exchange policy, and will require you to produce a receipt or proof of purchase for processing. Remember to take your tax invoice with you as proof of purchase (a copy on your smart phone will do).
If you have a quality issue with the item you have purchased you may contact Gelatin Health to advise us and discuss the concern.
Gelatin Health Online Store Purchases | Returns
Items purchased directly from online store www.gelatinhealth.com.au or need to be returned to the online store to process a return or exchange of the item. The item will need to be returned by mail or courier at your cost. Remember to include a copy of your tax invoice and your details for processing.
Returns by mail | courier
To return your item, contact the office (details below) by phone or email and a staff member will give you further instructions on how to go about your return. The process is fairly straight forward:
- Our friendly staff will give you return instructions including where to send your items.
- We will email the information you have been given over the phone.
- When we receive your items, they’re inspected and then your exchange/refund is processed.
- If there are any issues with your return (they don’t meet the criteria above), we’ll be in touch.
We aim to have all mail returns processed within 7 days
Faulty or damaged items
If your item is faulty, damaged, or incorrect (not what you ordered), please contact us by phone or email and we will endeavour have this sorted out as quickly as possible.
Phone – 07 5445 8777
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org